7th – 12th Grade
This school year the School for the Deaf is embracing the 212 degree challenge. This challenge encourages staff, students and parents to think about how we can focus our efforts and give that one extra degree, allowing us to reach ultimate success! We will be sharing stories about how both students and staff are meeting this challenge, throughout the school year. Click on this link to view a YouTube video with more information.
Principal, School for the Deaf 7th-12th grades
Please check for important information posted on the Upcoming Events tab.
Important Information and Reminders
- September 2 – Labor Day (No School)
- September 3-8 – Homecoming Week!!
- September 16 – Josten’s – Senior Packets
- September 18 – Picture Day!!!
- September 20 – Professional Development Day (No School)
- September 24 – Josten’s – Collecting Orders
- October 14 – Columbus Day (No School)
- October 18 – End of 1st Quarter
- October 24 – Parent Teacher Conferences 4:00-8:00PM
- October 25 – Professional Development Day (No School)
Susie O’Hara’s Deaf studies class is now learning about CSDB history. CSDB was established in 1874, while Colorado was still a territory! The students have decided to make a timeline of our school’s history using copies of old photographs and information from old stories published around Colorado Springs. Pictured are the students hanging up the timeline.