7th – 12th Grade
Our focus continues to be on students making their growth targets in academics. As we jump into our final semester this school year, we are emphasizing learning, thriving and leading with students and staff.
I encourage parents to come and participate as often as possible. We will have Parent-Teacher conferences on February 14th. Additionally, we have school accountability meetings the first Wednesday of every month. Further, we are in our winter sports season and our basketball teams and wrestlers are doing very well.
Principal, School for the Deaf 7th-12th grades
Please check for important information posted on the Upcoming Events tab.
Important Information and Reminders
- February 14 – Parent Teacher Conferences 4:00-8:00PM
- February 15 – No School – Professional Development Day
- February 18 – No School – Presidents’ Day
- March 22 – No School – Professional Development Day
- March 25-29 – No School – Spring Break
Students in Shelby Dye’s Algebra 1 class worked together to review vocabulary words associated with linear functions and graphs. They applied this knowledge, creating huge graphs on the floor of the classroom. They, then, used their bodies and other objects to graph equations.
We would like to announce the addition of several new members to our School for the Deaf team. Please help us to welcome these new Bulldogs! 😊
- Allison Marcino = Allison is joining us from New Jersey. She will be teaching English/Language Arts to our 7th-12th grade students.
- Carolyn Scott = Carolyn is from Texas. She will also be teaching English/Language Arts.
- Jaimie Valencia = Jaimie comes to us from California. He will be working with all of the School for the Deaf students, in Physical Education.
- Bryan Zigler = Bryan is a native Coloradoan. He worked at CSDB last year, as a long-term substitute in our Family Centered Early Education program. He will be transitioning to working with our older students, in the areas of math and science.